The sleek little Vario ll Astra is an upgraded version of its impressive predecessor, the award winning Vario Caprice Booster Seat.
Vario II Astra shares all of the same remarkable safety features that the Vario Caprice held - Vario Caprice was the first booster seat to receive a 4 star rating in CREP, and scores a full 5 stars in critical feature tests – far exceeding the requirements of the Australian Standard.
Vario II boasts a taller backrest, higher shoulder height markers, larger side head wings and a redesigned seatbelt sash guide.
- Vario ll features the new easy care Active Fabric Astra covers which are hard wearing, cool and breathable.
- The machine washable press-stud covers can easily be removed for cleaning without having to uninstall the seat, as can the shoulder pads.
- Astra covers are as beautiful as they are practical and are available in three fresh colours - Grey, Aqua and Purple!
- Air Cocoon Technology (A.C.T.) enhances protection by dramatically reducing the impact forces during a crash.
- A.C.T. utilises a layer of air held inside the entirety of the child restraint shell, offering an increased level of protection across the entire surface area of the restraint.
- Your child is quite literally cradled in a cocoon of air, providing a true 180 degrees of protection to your child’s vital organs.
- Width (Base) 43 cm
- Height (Headrest Down) 73 cm
- Height (Headrest Up) 87 cm
- Depth (Seat Base) 44 cm
- Weight 4.4 kg