Yes! We Care. Update on COVID-19
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak spreads around the world we want to reassure you that our team here at Aussie Baby is closely monitoring the situation.
Our overall strategy is to implement some practical measures to continue “business as usual” whilst planning for an unlikely disruption event. As such, and in accordance with advice from relevant health authorities, including the Australian Government Department of Health, we have implemented a range of precautionary actions designed to help mitigate the spread of the virus within our showroom & warehouse.
Protecting our employees
- We have given our office & showroom a “deep clean” and supplied it with sanitisers, cleaning products, etc… and encouraged everyone to keep their areas clean and tidy
- We have encouraged people to take sick days if they feel at all unwell
- We have postponed any planned international travel
Protecting our customers
- We have strengthened our already stringent cleaning processes, placing a heightened focus on sanitising ‘high-touch points’, with high-grade disinfectant
- We have also increasing the number of cleaning rotations during each day.
- We have positioned hand sanitation stations at key points throughout our showroom as well as warehouse.
- We have placed Australian Government-issued information posters, which provide crucial information on how to ‘stop the spread of COVID-19’ in our bathrooms for our community to reference.
We will continue to closely monitor updates and advice from the relevant health authorities and are prepared to act as the situation develops. It goes without saying that our community’s health and wellbeing comes first as we navigate this situation together. With all that said, we remain open for business and sincerely look forward to seeing you at Aussie Baby.