Lavender has a very calming and soothing effect on the body and can be used as a first-aid measure to treat insect bites by applying a few drops directly to the skin. To help you sleep better, add a few drops to a burner at night or mix a few drops with sweet almond oil to create a relaxing massage oil. Alleviates flu symptoms and relieves respiratory congestion.
Lavandula angustifolia is easy to grow, however, the precious essential oil derived from this variety is difficult to extract. Considered the queen of essential oil, lavender is readily used either pure, diluted or combined with other oils for a wide variety of benefits and emotional effects.
• Skincare – especially for sensitive, dry or acne prone skin.
• Headaches – rub a drop or two into the temples for tension or headache relief.
• Burns – the anti-inflammatory property soothes sunburn.
• Insect repellent/bites and stings – repels bugs and takes the sting away from bites. Also effective in calming the sting of a cooking oil splash (a quick fix for kitchen accidents).
• Congestion/Asthma – anti-spasmodic (muscular contraction) and anti-inflammatory effects make lavender good for respiratory support. Suitable for children too.
• Dandruff – balancing and moisturizing dandruff treatment.
• Insomnia / nervous tension – relieves stress.
Multipurpose Liquid (1ml/1ml)
Massage: 4 drops to a 10ml carrier oil.
Bath: 5 drops.
Vaporiser: 9-10 drops in a bowl of a vaporizer.
Not to be taken. Keep out of reach of children.
Store below 30°C
100?rtified Organic Lavender Essential Oil.